Navigating COVID-19: Support & Opportunities – Keeping Your Small Business On Track
There’s no doubt that 2020 has been a challenging year for many small businesses in Victoria.
If you are having difficulties with your small business making ends meet or unclear about the steps to take in seeking financial support, this free two-hour workshop is designed to help sole traders and small business owners during the COVID-19 restrictions.
The workshop provides guidance to tackle the burning issues concerning people working in home-based businesses, retail, hospitality and other affected small businesses.
· The definition of hardship; your rights and applying for benefits and support
· Managing your business loans
· Tenancy rights
· Wellbeing management and support for employees
· Apprentice and trainee information
· Superannuation and early release hardship options
· Government programs and services (local, state and federal)
· Mentoring, free online learning and other helpful resources