Encompass Coronavirus Assistance Hotline is a telephone-based support service available free of charge to everyone.
This free service is to provide guidance and individualised support to anyone seeking help during one of our nation’s most challenging times.
• Have lost your job
• Be experiencing financial hardship
• Have contracted the Coronavirus
• Feeling anxious or depressed
• Having feelings of isolation and general confusion or concern
• Feeling overloaded with information
If you or someone you know is experiencing feelings of distress, financial hardship, social isolation, anxiety or general confusion about where to seek support as a result of Coronavirus, please call us on 1800 943 055.
This service is proudly provided by Encompass Community Services with the support of the Ecstra Foundation.
Coronavirus Assistance Hotline
Monday to Friday 8:30am – 4:30pm
1800 943 055